Roulette Sniper Instructions
Here is the old Roulette Sniper manual. It is dated, but the theory still applies.
The Roulette Sniper Explained Video:
Here is an explanation of Roulette Sniper Version 2.0:
1. Minimum Balance refers to the amount of money you need to have in your casino account in order to complete the default wagering requirements. Where you see $30 per spot, that refers to how much you need to be able to bet on a single given spot at the roulette table. Before doing any wagering, make sure you can bet up to the amount shown, and if you can't, reduce your minimum wager.
2. This sections allows you to pick what bets you want Roulette Sniper to track. It can track everything from even bets to single numbers, so you are free to choose whatever area's of the roulette table that you want to play.
3. Wins Per Table is how many wins you can have before Roulette Sniper tells you to quite playing. Roulette Sniper will tell you to switch tables, but in some cases, you won't be able to just switch tables, as your number history will still show on the history board. In these cases, it is best to leave the casino, and go to a different casino. If you don't have the bankroll to play at multiple casinos, then leave the current casino for a short period of time and come back.
Play time is how many minutes Roulette Sniper will allow you to play at the table before it tells you to switch tables. The same theory applies to this as the Wins Per Table.
Minimum Wager is the base amount of money you want to wager. This works in any currency.
4. Classic Sniper is the original Roulette Sniper play style. Super Sniper allows for multiple betting opportunities. Both versions work with custom wagering.
5. Random lets Roulette Sniper pick a number between the Low and the High settings. If your low is 4 and your High is 10, then Roulette Sniper will pick a number between 4 and 10. If you deselect Random, then the Low number is used as an absolute number. The purpose of this is so that Roulette Sniper will track how long a betting opportunity of that bet type has not come up, and will inform the user when one does.
6. Multi is how many multiple bets you want going on at any given time for its respective bet type. This is only available in Super Sniper mode.
7. Conservative Betting forces Roulette Sniper to stop betting at half the default wagering requirements.
Aggressive Defaults are the default settings for more betting opportunites. Conservative Defaults are the default settings for less betting opportunities. You will notice that the High / Low of all the bet types change.
8. Select Casino allows you to track the number history of the casinos you are playing at. The X is to delete a casino.
9. This is the Flip button. You can reverse the Roulette Table layout.
10. This is the playing board. You click on the numbers that show up at the actual online casino that you are playing at.
11. Submit / Start button. This is the button you click after you have selected your number at the online casino.
12. This section shows direction of what you should do next.
Custom wagering allows you to change the traditional default wagering that Roulette Sniper suggests. Now you don't have to go through an entire betting sequence for a given bet type. Instead, you can enter whatever bets you want Roulette Sniper to make, and it will follow your guidelines. Roulette Sniper will mulitply your Minimum Wager (callout 2) by whatever is set for the Custom Wagering.
Auto-Increase tells Roulette Sniper to automatically increase your Minimum Wager when a certain amount of chips are won. It will also auto-decrease your Minimum Wager if required..
Click Below To Win At The Roulette Sniper Tested Casinos:
http://www.roulettesniper.com/casinosCopyright (C) 2007 - 2013 www.roulettesniper.com. Affiliates - Site Map - Terms of Service